Preschool Registration 2014-2015
Full-day & Half-day classes for 3 -5 year-olds
morning and afternoon
Aftercare 2:30-6:00 PM
Curriculum approved by the NJ Department of Education — All classes taught by certified teachers (P-3) with bilingual teaching staff
***EL PRIMER PASO ADMITS STUDENTS OF ANY ABILITY, RACE RELIGION, NATIONAL OR ETHNIC ORIGIN***
- For 2014-2015, El Primer Paso will offer the following preschool programs:
- Full-day preschool 8:30AM – 2:30PM (Monday through Friday)
- Half-day morning preschool 8:30AM – 11:00AM (Monday through Friday)
- Half-day afternoon preschool 12:00PM – 2:30PM (Monday through Friday) OR Monday/Wednesday/Friday OR Tuesday/Thursday)
- Afterschool care – 2:30-6:00PM on days when school is in session
What you will need to register your child:
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Health and Vaccination Records
- Tax Return / Verification of Family Income – El Primer Paso follows a sliding scale tuition schedule based on family size and income; scholarships may be available for families in need.
- $100 Deposit to hold child’s spot ($30 of which is non-refundable, unless child receives Preschool Advantage scholarship or funding from public school district). Your deposit will be applied to first month’s tuition.
- Completed Registration form from El Primer Paso
- Download registration application:CHILD ADMISSION RECORD 2014-2015
Register NOW for September to secure your child’s spot!
Call El Primer Paso to schedule an appointment to tour our facility and register for September – (973) 361-0880