Enrollment Requirements School Year 2023 – 2024
To register for the 2023-2024 school year, your child must be 3 years old on or before October 1, 2023. * All 4-year-olds are also eligible. You will need to submit the following documents along with a deposit to complete your child's registration. A $100 deposit is required to reserve your child's spot. The deposit will be used toward the first month's tuition. If you later decide not to enroll your child, only $50 will be refunded (unless your child receives funding from a public school district or a Preschool Advantage scholarship to another school).
All required documents must be completed and submitted along with the first and last month's enrollment before a child can start in September.
*Please note: Space permitting, children who turn 3 years old after October 1 may be admitted. The child should be well advanced in the potty-training process and should no longer be in diapers. Please call to speak with the Director if you have questions about this requirement.
1. Complete the registration application: Children's Admission Record 2023-2024
2. Copy of birth certificate
3. Up-to-date immunization record
4. Updated Universal Health Form - this form must be the one provided by the school; no other physical form is acceptable to the state
5. Care Plan for Children with Special Health Care Needs - must be completed by a healthcare provider only if your child has special health care needs. Note: If your child has asthma or allergies, please request a copy of our Asthma Care Plan or Allergy Care Plan.
6. 2022 Tax Return/Family Income Verification - El Primer Paso follows a tuition scale based on family size and income; scholarships may be available to families in need.
12. Payment Policy
**Links to sources of financial assistance:
Preschool Advantage – preschooladvantage.org 973-532-2501 (Note: funds are limited, so apply ASAP!)
Resources for Children and Families – childandfamily-nj.org 973-398-1730 (State childcare subsidy program for working parents who meet eligibility/requirements )
CCAMPIS at CCM – email firstname.lastname@example.org 973-328-5230 (Note: for CCM students enrolled in at least 6 credits)