Job opportunity – Aftercare Assistant (School Year)
Preschool Aftercare Assistant needed for coming school year.
Regular hours are from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday-Friday.
Ten-month contract includes paid school holidays, emergency days, and in-service days.
EARLY CHILDHOOD EXPERIENCE A MUST!
High School Diploma required. At least 18 years of age. Associate degree or CDA credential preferred. Two references who can attest to character and experience; fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
Bilingual (English/Spanish) highly desirable.
Complete Employment Application on this website. Send resume, copy of transcript and degree/credential to Mrs. Kathleen Casiano, Executive Director, El Primer Paso, Ltd. by email (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Job opportunity – Preschool Aftercare Coordinator
El Primer Paso Ltd., a nonprofit bilingual educational services corporation serving preschool children and their families, is seeking to employ a full-time Preschool Aftercare Coordinator.
· Associate degree in Early Childhood Education or related field or Child Development Associate credential.
· Bilingual (English/Spanish).
· Knowledge of and experience with developmentally appropriate practice in early childhood.
· At least one year of experience working with children of preschool age.
· Responsibilities include planning and implementing developmentally appropriate activities for afterschool preschool program, supervising up to 15 children with the assistance of at least one other staff member, supporting children's focused play, recreation, and character education activities.
· Also responsible for supervising assistants, monitoring sanitation for health and safety, communicating with parents during sign-out process, and assisting classroom teacher during school day at mealtime and naptime.
Terms of employment:
· Full-time contract. 40 hrs/wk during school year. Includes paid school holidays, emergency days, in-service training and flex-time.
· Hours from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday when school is in session.
· Compensation dependent on experience
Complete Employment Application on this site. Send cover letter, transcripts, degree, and resume to Kathleen Casiano, Executive Director by email (email@example.com)